At Comfy Kiwi Homes, we do not believe that ‘one-size-fits-all’ when it comes to your home. Every home, every family and every need is unique – which is how we treat each and every one of our customers with our unbeatable customer service. We offer top of the line heat pumps and air conditioning units for Auckland homes but our services go far beyond our products.
Our plans entail custom design, which in turn offers tailor-made solutions for your property. This means that no matter your living situation or specific needs, we’ll cater our service to you. Using the highest quality products, our bespoke service is unrivalled in Auckland. We take pride in the work we deliver with the number one aim of ensuring customer satisfaction for each customer we work with.
The hallmark of Comfy Kiwi Homes services is:
We have worked hard to build a solid reputation in the Auckland heat pump industry and we relish the opportunity to show how our services outshine the competition. Some of the important aspects that factor into our tailor-made solutions are as follows:
- House size and insulation: Insulated houses are better at regulating temperature. They will be cooler in summer and warmer in winter, meaning less expense on energy bills. Smaller houses retain heat better than large houses. This means you could save money on heat pump and air conditioning units and we will tailor our products for you.
- How much sun the house gets: Depending which direction your house is facing or much much sun comes through the windows will factor into the decision on your temperature control systems. We can also advise on best times of usage depending on whether you get most of your sun in the morning or evening.
- Whether you have double glazing: Similarly to home insulation, double glazing can have the same effect. This may dictate the placement of installing temperature control systems.
- House stud height: The higher your ceilings, the more air there is to warm. We’ll calculate this and find the perfect product for you.
- How old the house is: Older houses can mean inferior insulation. When we’re planning your tailored temperature solutions we factor in all these components to ensure we create the best plan for your situation.
It is our job to make your home as comfortable as possible by creating the perfect temperature-controlled indoor environment. Our quality products do the rest. Get in touch with us today to achieve your ideal home.