Need a professional to supply & install your heatpump?
Request a FREE call or Quote
New Zealand winters can be brutal. Freezing wind, rainy days and the occasional snowfall are all conditions that we’ve become accustomed to, living on our islands. That’s why we all take such pride in our homes and the comfort they provide us. Here at Comfy Kiwi Homes, we get this and we take the work we do when installing your reliable Panasonic heat pumps seriously. As suppliers of the leading brand of heat pumps we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver the best quality service to your home.
Being accredited Panasonic dealers and installers, our team of experts can provide you with the best products to meet your home’s requirements, we’re also able to tailor our service to match your unique needs.
When you’re in the exciting stage of building a new home it’s important to think about the heating system you will be using. Our team is ready to provide solutions to any questions you may have about how a Panasonic heat pump can do for your residence. We’re able to provide pre-piping work once house frames are up, and finish installing the system following completion. This will ensure your house is warm and ready once you’re able to move in.
Investing in an internal heating system is one of the best things you can do for your home and family. When choosing the right heating unit for your home you want to make sure you buy the best brand of heat pump. Panasonic heat pumps are designed with the kiwi home in mind, with a major focus on efficiency, air purification and comfort; these are the right heating systems for your home. We can supply you with quality products directly from Panasonic, designed with your ease in mind.
When choosing any electronic appliance it’s essential to consider the efficiency of the product. This will ensure no energy is wasted, your usage is reduced and your power bill is kept down. Panasonic heat pumps are guaranteed to be efficient because they don’t actually use energy to heat the air. These units work by drawing warm air from the outside environment and utilising it to pump into your home. By making use of pre-existing heat, the appliance doesn’t need to waste power by treating the air. Even when temperatures reach very low conditions, there’s still “warmness” present. Panasonic understands the importance of creating well run, energy saving machines, that’s why Comfy Kiwi Homes chooses to work with the best brand of heat pump on the market.
Like our name suggests we focus on providing a comfy, kiwi home. With the employment of a Panasonic heat pump you can ensure that your home is snug and warm on even the coldest days. Think of one of these machines like a backwards refrigerator, extracting warm air from the outside and pouring it indoors for your comfort. The best heating options for your home are systems that provide sufficient warmth without drawing alarming costs or excessive environmental effects. With a heat pump your home will be kept at an optimum temperature without unnecessary costs or wastage. We believe in the reliability of the products that we supply and with Panasonic heat pumps you can have peace of mind your home will be efficiently heated and maintained during the colder months.
Our idea of the perfect kiwi home is a sufficiently heated environment, comfortable, clean and safe for its occupants. Our team of professionals work with high quality products to deliver a fast and reliable service that will drastically improve your experiences of your home base. With our offers of a free home assessment and five years warranty our customers are guaranteed a high level of service that’s unrivalled in the heating service industry. Once you’ve chosen the right heat pump option for you (a Panasonic one, of course), your installation needs to be handled by an expert. That’s why our people are trained and approved, allowing you to relax knowing you’re getting great service. And seeing as we know our stuff, we can also provide you with great advice and tips for additional servicing and cleaning.
Before buying a heat pump you need to consider the unique obstacles your home faces.
Here is a list of things to take note of:
- A trusted brand - Choose a heat pump that is supplied from a certified distributor. Reliability is essential in heating systems, and with a Panasonic product you can be sure your heat pump will function how it’s supposed to.
- Insulation - if your home is sufficiently insulated you may be able to get away with using a smaller machine. Insulation keeps heat from escaping and it’s necessary in your home to keep it comfortable and warm. Our team can help you decide on your needs through our free assessment process.
- The size of the heat pump needs to match the size of your place. With heat pumps it’s necessary to consider the room you want to heat. A large room needs a lot more hot air than a smaller one, so your machine has to be up to the job. We can help you decide what product will fit your location best.
- Correct installation - Our team can expertly install your new heat pump to make sure everything runs smoothly. We will always comply with the EECA (Good practice guide to heat pump installation).
- Environment and climate factors- luckily for Aucklanders the temperatures we endure never fall below what a heat pump can handle, however your heat pump will need to be protected if you live in a coastal area.
Award winning company for all your heat pump and air conditioning needs from Warkworth to the Bombay Hills and everywhere in-between.