Need a professional to supply & install your heatpump?
Heat Pumps Installation
Request a FREE call or Quote
New Zealand winters can be brutal. Freezing wind, rainy days and the occasional snowfall are all conditions that we’ve become accustomed to while living on our islands. That’s why we all take such pride in our homes and the comfort they provide us.
Here at Comfy Kiwi Homes, we understand the importance of a comfortable home throughout the year. We offer professional installation of reliable Panasonic heat pumps to make it easy for you to manage indoor climate. As suppliers of the leading brand of heat pumps, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver the best quality service to your home.
Being accredited Panasonic dealers and installers, our team of experts can provide you with the best products. These solutions will meet your requirements of hot water, with tailored service to match your unique needs.
We offer a range of units including: multi systems, floor consoles, cassette units and even home ducted systems, we’re certain that we can find the right heating network for you.
When you’re in the exciting stage of building a new home, it’s important to choose a durable, efficient heating system. Our team is ready to answer any questions you may have about how a Panasonic heat pump will benefit your residence. We provide pre-piping work once house frames are up, and finish installing the system following the rest of the construction work. This process ensures that your house is warm and ready once you’re able to move in.
Investing in an internal heating system is one of the best things you can do for your home and family. When choosing the right heating unit for your home, make sure you buy the best brand of heat pump. Panasonic heat pumps are designed with the kiwi home in mind. These products are focused on efficiency, air purification and comfort. It is easy to see why Panasonic is the right heating system for your home. We supply quality products directly from Panasonic, designed with your ease in mind.
When choosing any electronic appliance, it’s essential to consider the efficiency of the product. The right equipment will ensure no energy is wasted, your usage is reduced, and your power bill stays low.
Panasonic heat pumps are guaranteed to be efficient because they don’t actually use energy to heat the air. These units work by drawing warm air from the outside environment and then pushing the warm air into your home. By making use of natural heat sources, the appliance doesn’t need to waste power by warming the air. Even when temperatures reach very cold conditions, there’s still warmth present in the ground.
Panasonic understands the importance of creating high-quality, energy efficient machines, which is why it is the preferred brand here at Comfy Kiwi Homes. We choose to work with the best brand of heat pump on the market.
Like our name suggests, we focus on providing a comfy, kiwi home. With the installation of a Panasonic heat pump, you can ensure that your home is snug and warm on even the coldest days. Think of these machines like a backwards refrigerator: extracting warm air from the outside and pouring it indoors for your comfort. The best way to heat your home is by using a system that provides sufficient warmth, without drawing alarming energy costs or excessive environmental effects. A heat pump in your home will make it easy to maintain an optimum temperature without unnecessary costs or wastage.
We believe in the reliability of the products that we supply. With Panasonic heat pumps, you can have peace of mind to know that your home will be efficiently heated and maintained during the colder months.
Our idea of the perfect kiwi home is a comfortable, heated environment that is clean and safe for occupants. Our team of professionals work with high-quality products to deliver a fast, reliable service that will drastically improve your home or office.
We always offer a free home assessment and five-year warranty, providing our customers with a satisfaction guarantee. This high level of service is unrivalled in the heating service industry.
Once you’ve chosen the right heat pump (a Panasonic one, of course), your installation needs to be handled by an expert. That’s why our team is trained and approved, allowing you to relax knowing you’re receiving great service. We can also provide great advice and tips for additional servicing and cleaning.
Before buying a heat pump, you need to consider the unique obstacles your home faces.
Here is a list of things to take note of:
- A trusted brand - Choose a heat pump that is supplied from a certified distributor. Reliability is essential in heating systems. With a Panasonic product, you can be sure you have the function that you need from the heat pump.
- Insulation - If your home is sufficiently insulated, you may be able to get away with using a smaller machine. Insulation keeps heat from escaping and is necessary to keep your home comfortable and warm. Our team can help you decide on your needs through our free assessment process.
- Size - The size of the heat pump needs to match the dimensions of your place. A large room needs a larger quantity of hot air than a smaller area, so your machine has to be big enough for the job. We can help you decide on the best product to fit your location.
- Correct Installation - Our team can expertly install your new heat pump to make sure everything runs smoothly. We will always comply with the EECA (Good practice guide to heat pump installation).
- Environment and climate factors - Luckily for Aucklanders, the temperatures we endure never fall below what a heat pump can handle. However, your heat pump will need to be protected if you live in a coastal area.
Award winning company for all your heat pump and air conditioning needs from Warkworth to the Bombay Hills and everywhere in-between.